Saturday, August 7, 2010

Another freebie!

I finally had some time to sit down and watch the free webinar, B-School Despite the Odds by Kaneshia. She is a recent Harvard Business School graduate that is starting her own essay coaching business. Essentially the webinar is about how she got into business school despite her non-traditional applicant status. I liked hearing her story and she gave details about herself that gave you an idea why it seemed like the odds were against her (ex. GMAT score, no professional experience).

I would like to hear more about other female non-traditional applicants. If anyone out there knows of any blogs please send me the link. I would love to hear about similar stories for inspiration!

Kaneshia is actually having another webinar on Thursday, August 12. It's not free but if you join her program you get access to it. This webinar talks about how many schools to apply to, which round is best, dos and don'ts of MBA essays. Here's the link: http://theartofapplying.com/bdo/join/.

Anyway, I recommend watching the free webinar because it answered a lot of questions I had rolling around in my mind. Plus she had a Q and A session as well and she answered questions that were emailed to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment