Monday, September 20, 2010

Touch Base

Hello loyal readers! I just wanted to check in because its been a long time since I've last blogged.

-I still have to finishing writing up my visit to UCI.
-I attended the Forte Foundation 2010 Forte Forum: The MBA Value Proposition last Wednesday.
-I attended an MBA Admissions workshop this past Saturday that was presented by Veritas Prep
-This Saturday is The MBA Tour in Downtown Los Angeles. I'm excited to sit in on the individual school presentations that I read about in this pre-mba blog.
-I just got back from a paper and pencil practice test in my prep class. I brought my scratch pad with me. I got a 420 V16 Quant 21 I've never scored that low on a CAT and I've never got a higher Quant raw score than verbal before. These results mean nothing to me.
-I read on an MBA blog somewhere that a student drank zipfizz instead of coffee or tea while at bschool. I tried it today and I'm still awake without the anxiousness and nausea I usually get while drinking caffeine. I may experiment with drinking this powder when taking CATs instead of chugging a tea or red bull in between sections. It's expensive though. I bought a 3 pack at the store and it was $5.99.

Now I must force myself to go to sleep. I have to be at work at 4:30am tomorrow, which is in less than six hours. I'm going to be most displeased then.

No comments:

Post a Comment